don't think I should eat that one. I can't help but pity that fish, its eyes looks so miserable and pitiful," the young lady answered.
          "As you wish, but if there's anything you want to eat, just tell me or your aunt," good natured Mike told Nema. After they were done eating, Mike took Nema to a room he prepared for her. "From now on, this will be your room, alongside is my nephew's room Ana and the other one at the far end is the room of my younger sister."
          Upon entering the room with Mike, Nema saw the large bed covered with a white bed sheet. There was a big white pillow on the head. "You should take a rest now Nema, we'll chat again tomorrow and besides I really need to rest myself," like a father, Mike added.


          As soon as Mike had left, Nema immediately tried lying