sympathetically, Ana narrated to her mom.
          "Really, is this true Nema?" Dona's astounded question.
          "Yes because I can no longer remember where I came from and what my real name was," Nema admitted.
          "Thanks goodness my brother Mike immediately found you Nema, wait where did the two of you meet?" Dona inquired while intently looking at her brother.
          "It's more like, she found me. She approached and stood in front of me. I noticed she looked slightly dirty so out of pity I invited her to join me and eat at my table. When we finished eating, I decided to just take her home with me besides she doesn't really have any place to stay," Mike narrated.
          "That's my brother Nema, always kind and ready to help anyone in need even while we were growing up," Dona