Google The Story of Gertrude
                                                                                             Back to Homepage                                                
       Gertrude woke up not knowing who she was and where she came from. Discover how wonderfully a smoking roasted chicken brought her to the care of the wealthy and kind-hearted Mike. Mike’s wife realized that Nema looked exactly like the young lady who introduced herself as his daughter. Is Nema his daughter, or is she someone else? Read and discover the deepest secret of Nema’s true identity. The original Tagalog version of this story was already finished on July 2012 here on Blogger.com.                                                                                              
                                          Chapter 1
           
           "I just want to talk to my father..." the tearful begging of a girl.
 
           "Get out of our house, and don't you ever come back again!"
           "Have pity on me..."
           Can't you understand what I'm saying? Get lost!"
           "Have mercy on me; could you at least give this school magazine to my father, this contains my name and my picture."
           "Fine, just give me that thing so you could leave," the lady said. The girl handed her the magazine and left afterwards.
            "I'm leaving, I'm going to the Grand Hotel to meet up with some suppliers and I might go to the showroom to check out some new cars. Are you leaving the house today huh?" the man said.  
           "Yes, I'm going downtown to buy something," the answer of the lady.
           "Could you please shut down my computer in our room, I think I left it on. What are you holding in your hands, huh?"




           "Nothing, I just need to throw this tiny trash out."