too and their hair was about as long, and as black.
          She made Nema sat near her. "At what time did you come in? I don't remember seeing you when I and my mom arrived last night," she asked Nema 
          "I was in my room resting when I heard somebody coming in. It was probably you and your mom that I heard arriving last night. I peeked for a while but the two of you had already entered your rooms."


           "Yeah we came in really late last night because my mom had to take care of something for her office, and besides we also visited a pet shop so I could buy a new marine-fish. Uncle's butterfly fish just vanished mysteriously from the tank. I searched and searched for it on the floor hoping that it simply was able to jump out of its tank, but I just couldn't find it. I felt really sad; we had that fish in our aquarium for years. Wait, what was your name again?"