Chapter 3

          Nema noticed something when they reached the man's place. "Wait I think this is exactly where I woke up earlier today," she wondered looking around the place.
         "Really you woke up
from here? Maybe you're a child of one of my rich neighbors," Mike teased. "Come, let's go inside," Mike ordered as he went through the open gate. Nema immediately followed. Inside the house, Nema saw the big flat screen TV and the elegant sofa in the living room.
          "I'm really tired could I take a seat?" the young lady asked earnestly.
          "Yes of course," kind Mike replied.


          Nema looked around Mike's house, she saw a large aquarium beside the chair, and there were three big and beautiful vases with some dragon designs. Strangely, Nema felt the whole place was somewhat familiar to her.